Monday, March 11, 2013

CASE#131 - Hope your day is fabulous

Happy Monday to you!  I was able to get in a little crafty time on Friday and wanted to play along with the CASE Study Challenge#131.  This month's muse is Julie Ebersole - who I just adore as a cardmaker!  Her videos just crack me up too because she's having such a great time!

Here's my card:

I started with white embossing this Hero Arts flower and then colored pencil over pencil with a few different pinks. At the end I lightly went over the flower with gamsol being careful because it can break down the embossed areas.  I used a PTI sentiment and also a PTI impression plate, but you can't see that on my brown layer (which actually looks black in the picture).

Added a few buttons and bakery twine to finish off the card.

Here's Julie's 'muse' card:

Stay tuned because I have another card for tomorrow.......but then the rest of the week is up in the air!!!

Thanks for your visit!

10 comments:

Amanda R said...

Oh Maria! This is absolutely gorgeous! So simple but very elegant, love love love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy Cow! This is stunning, Maria! Love the design and color palette and LOVE that flower! What fabulous coloring, too!

Monica said...

Oh just beeeeeautiful.

jimlynn said...

Love the pop on yellow on here! Beautiful coloring on that flower too. SO GORGEOUS!
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh, I love Julie, her videos just gives me the giggles and her cards are so pretty. Your card is gorgeous, love how you did the shading of the pinks.

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card... Love the Flower gorgeous...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Basement Stamper said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the flower and the colors are beautiful.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Absolutely stunning!

Marlena M. said...

This is LOVELY~fantastic coloring. Those buttons are perfection too~
Congrats on winning the draw for goodies!

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow! Your coloring is fantastic! Wonderful take on the CASE! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails